Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo.
- Sample Shipping Policy
- 2. If your business sells goods that get shipped to your customers, you should have a Shipping Policy.
- 3. A Shipping Policy is where you let your customers know important details about how you ship your goods. Shipping Policy
- 4. 2 3 What shipping options are available (overnight, stan- dard, air mail, international, domestic only, etc.) How much each shipping method will cost the customer How long each shipping method will typically take 1
- 5. How long your handling time will be between when an order is placed and when it gets shipped If orders must be placed before a specific time to be counted as placed during that business day Any restrictions to where you can deliver (no P.O. boxes, not to specific states, etc.) Anything else that would be material to a customer when placing an order. 4 5 6 7
- 6. Sections for Shipping Policy TermsFeed