|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 16 cm|
1, 2, 3
- Sample Shipping Policy
- 2. If your business sells goods that get shipped to your customers, you should have a Shipping Policy.
- 3. A Shipping Policy is where you let your customers know important details about how you ship your goods. Shipping Policy
- 4. 2 3 What shipping options are available (overnight, stan- dard, air mail, international, domestic only, etc.) How much each shipping method will cost the customer How long each shipping method will typically take 1
- 5. How long your handling time will be between when an order is placed and when it gets shipped If orders must be placed before a specific time to be counted as placed during that business day Any restrictions to where you can deliver (no P.O. boxes, not to specific states, etc.) Anything else that would be material to a customer when placing an order. 4 5 6 7
- 6. Sections for Shipping Policy TermsFeed
When a payment of fee is made to IndiaFilings, the fees paid in advance is retained by IndiaFilings in a client account. IndiaFilings will earn the fees upon working on a client's matter. During an engagement, IndiaFilings earns fee at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones (e.g. providing client portal access, assigning relationship manager, obtaining DIN, Filing of forms, etc.,). Refund cannot be provided for earned fee because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. Further, we can't refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, IndiaFilings shall be liable to refund only upto the fee paid by the client.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Since we're incurring costs and dedicating time, manpower, technology resources and effort to your service or document preparation, our guarantee only covers satisfaction issues caused by IndiaFilings - not changes to your situation or your state of mind. In case you require us to hold the processing of a service, we will hold the fee paid on your account until you are ready to commence the service.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available